The Turners

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 26th update a day late. opps ;-)




So yesterday I went to the doctors. I am 36 weeks along, dilated to a 1, and efaced 60%. The doctor said she is measuring a little small so they are going to do an ultrasound next time. The doctor did not sound to worried though. We are excited because the baby could come anytime now. The doctor is also confident that she would be just fine which is a comfort to know. We are so excited and ready for her to be here!
Mikey, also is sporting a new look. I think he is feeling a lot better with this look and the heat. He is such a good dog! We love him very much! We played a noise of a baby crying to him, and he perked up. He knows something is coming.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you look so cute!! thanks for updating the blog woman!! We sure miss you guys!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your belly! I can't believe it! She is going to be adorable!

    ReplyDelete